A professional wax treatment removes hair from the root, giving long lasting results. We use a tea tree creme wax as it has a number of benefits for you, the client:
• Features anti-fungal and anti-viral properties for ultimate hygiene
• From the name, it includes tea tree oil to help soothe and calm skin post treatment
• Reduces redness waxing can cause
• Creme wax works at a slightly lower temperature than honey wax ideal for delicate skin
Eyebrow - £10
Lip/chin - £7.50
Lip & chin - £10
Underarm - £10
Bikini - £10
G string - £12
Brazilian - £25
Hollywood - £28
Half leg - £18
Full leg - £25
Forearm - £16.50
Chest/back - £22
Chest & back - £35
We recommend treatments every 4-6 weeks. Please do not shave between your appointments.
A little redness, slight soreness and small bumps are common, normal & temporary reactions to waxing, especially first time waxers. These symptoms will subside with in 24/48 hours. Please bare this in mind if the wax if for a special occasion and it’s your first time.
Just in case you forget any of the after care you were told after you treatment...
For the first 24/48 hours avoid heat and friction and keep the waxed area clean, this means:
- Avoid touching the area
- No sports, gym or other exercise
- No tanning (sunbathing, sun beds or fake tans)
- No hot showers or baths (lukewarm only)
- No saunas, hot tubs, massage or steam treatments
-No deodorants, body sprays
Did you know ingrown hairs are often caused by dry and/or flakey skin, so keep the skin well hydrated, we recommend aloe Vera gel. After around 3 days exfoliate the area, and continue to, several times a week to get rid of any dead skin cells.
Waxing not for you? That’s ok, book in for a laser/IPL hair removal consultation, we can tell you everything you need to know and identify your hair thickness, density and colour to give you the very best results.